FIND YOUR PERFECT INTERNET PLAN
Whether you’re living in rural Ontario or in Ottawa, we’ve got a plan that will keep you connected!
Speeds at an Affordable Price
Love to stream, YouTube, and binge on Netflix? With Storm, the speed that you sign up for is what you get! Unlike other ISPs, we DO NOT throttle to regulate network traffic.
We understand that our customers want internet that is both affordable and reliable. We’ve been steadily growing because our service is fairly-priced, we’re local and we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service.
CALL TO SETUP
YOUR INTERNET TODAY!
WHY CHOOSE STORM INTERNET SERVICES?
Outstanding Customer Service
Our reputation runs far and wide – We’re known for the exceptional way we treat our customers. Storm Internet Services was founded in 1996, and since that time we’ve built a loyal customer base across Eastern Ontario.
- Local Based & Knowledgeable Representatives
Technical support is available by telephone and email. Monday – Friday from 8am-9pm and weekends from 9am-5pm.
We are closed for statutory holidays. Technical support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 613-567-6585 (toll-free 1-866-25-STORM)
If you will be leaving your DSL internet connection dormant for an extended period, you have two options that will allow you to lower your costs during the time that you will be away.
Option 1: Suspend your service, and resume it upon your return. Please note that:
- Suspension must be for a minimum period of one month.
- Account changes, both suspending and resuming to full service, require a minimum of five day’s advance notice.
- The DSL suspension fee is $19.95+HST for each month that service is deferred.
- To qualify for this option you must be a good-standing customer.
Option 2: Disconnect your service, and re-activate it upon your return. Please note that:
- Account changes, both disconnecting and re-activating, require a minimum of five day’s advance notice.
- If you are on a grandfathered package, then when re-activating your account, you will need to select a package that is currently being offered. Once cancelled, a grandfathered package cannot be re-activated.
- Full activation fees apply to all re-activated accounts.
- E-mail service can be maintained for $5+HST per month.
- Due to capacity limitations and demand, it may not be possible to return as a Storm customer.